Call for Papers
You are encouraged to submit a full paper of at least 4 pages with a maximum of 10 pages, on the following topics:
- Multi-engineering modeling and simulation with free and commercial Modelica libraries (mechanics, electrical, hydraulics, thermal, fluid, media, chemical, building, automotive, aircraft, …)
- Automotive applications
- Thermodynamic and energy systems applications
- Mechatronics and robotics applications
- Medicine and biology applications
- Other industrial applications, such as electric drives, power systems, aerospace, etc.
- Large-scale system modelling
- Real-time and hardware-in-the-loop simulation
- Simulation and code generation for embedded control systems
- Simulation acceleration by use of many CPU cores or GPU cores
- Applications of Modelica for optimization and optimal control
- Modelica modeling, simulation and design tools
- Symbolic algorithms and numerical methods for model transformation and simulation
- Discrete modeling techniques − FEM, CFD, DEM (Discrete Element Method), …
- New features of the Modelica language and of FMI
- Experimental language designs and implementations related to Modelica
- Modelica in other application areas (mathematical programming, databases etc.)
- Modelica for teaching and education
- FMI in Modelica and non-Modelica applications and tools
The full paper in PDF format should be submitted through the EasyChair Conference Management System. Please see the Authors’ Guide for further information.
The conference proceedings will be published by the Modelica Association on its website and by Linköping University Electronic Press.
Each paper will be individually referenced by a DOI.
Call for Industrial User Presentations
You are encouraged to submit an extended abstract of 1-2 pages, related to one of the existing or possibly new Modelica Association Projects:
- LANG - Modelica Language
- LIB - Modelica Libraries
- FMI - Functional Mockup Interface
- eFMI - Functional Mockup Interface for embedded systems
- SSP - System Structure and Parameterization of Components for Virtual System Design
- DCP - Distributed Co-Simulation Protocol
The extended abstract in PDF format should be submitted through the EasyChair Conference Management System.
The abstracts will be peer-reviewed by experts, but no papers will be published in the conference proceedings.
Please note that purely tool-related presentations are not permitted for these application-oriented presentations, they should be covered by vendor presentations.
Call for Tutorials
At the Modelica conference, several tutorials will take place in parallel. Each tutorial will last for up to 4 hours and includes a “hands-on-experience” session (participants are expected to have own notebook; the presenter will provide the presented tools). If you are interested, please send us an email at modelicaNA2022@groups.liu.se, providing title, presenter(s), and an abstract of the tutorial. The deadline for application is June 1st, 2022; however, as only a limited number of tutorials can be held in parallel, we advise you to apply as early as possible.
Decision about the acceptance of tutorials will be based upon Modelica/FMI relation of content and on the time of application.
Payment of fees will be handled through our registration links via Eventbrite